Cook 3 1/2-4 hours on Low
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 (16 ounce) alfredo sauce
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown beef in medium skillet. Mix with tomato sauce, paste, garlic, salt and onion.
- Layer bottom of crock pot with 3/4 cup of meat sauce followed by 3 lasgana noodles (break to fit if needed).
- Layer 3/4 cup of meat sauce over lasgana followed by 3/4 cup of alfredo and lastly 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layering lasgana followed by meat sauce, alfredo and mozzerella (I usually get 4 layers).
- Top with 1/2 mozzerella and sprinkle parsley.
Dig in and enjoy!